Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furry House – Opening! (38th and Nicolett – Minneapolis)

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities Furry House – Opening! (38th and Nicolett – Minneapolis)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Howdy howdy!

My name is Farellemoon, and about three months ago I worked my tail off to build a furry house in Minneapolis, a house consisting of nothing but furries, and recently my mate (who is not part of the house) has run into an issue with his living situation, and so to help him I’m looking to move out.

Our household is first, of course, furry, but second, a house of gaming. It holds regular game nights, board games and video games. So, that should be something you take into consideration. I wouldn’t say the parties are wild here by any means, but they can be a bit messy – so far with poking the mess does get cleaned.

SO! My roomies are Zepaw (leader-type, funny, vegan, fox – gay), Marty/Crash (gamer, gamer, hilarious sense of humor, book keeper – gay) and Baki (eccentric fur-suit making machine – loves everyone). There are two cats, so any pets coming in MUST get along with them. There is a yard but is not completely closed up. Also, Zepaw’s boyfriend, Kane, is moving in soon. That was already planned for. He’s so laid back it’s awesome.

Anyways, poke me at [email protected] interested or skype me as farellemoon! I will give details there.

Household requirements:

-Must have steady income

– Must be clean/willing to clean

– Must be responsible

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#24890 Quote
    This is actually very inciting to me… unlikely that I’ll be able to seriously consider it though, seeing as how I’m unemployed at the moment :/

But if that changes soon, and I can find a job in that area, I will seriously consider looking in to this 🙂

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#24891 Quote
    Jake,

Tonight I picked up a few applications from a Perkins hiring in the area two bus rides away as they are doing open hiring with interviews Friday 2pm-5pm. They are in serious need of people at the moment.

If you’d like information, because you’re genuinely interested, I would totally be willing to help you find work.

<3 Jenn

SO MUCH CHEESE!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.