Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

furry migration questions, please help! pretty urgent!

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2016 Furry Migration General Discussions furry migration questions, please help! pretty urgent!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hey ok so to start off im only 13, will be 14 on holloween and i wanted to go to furry migration wearing the fursuit i just finished recently, but there is one problem.. my parents cant bring me, but my aunt and uncle are offering to bring me. i couldnt find anything on the website so my mom emailed a while ago but never received and answer so im hoping i can get a answer here before Friday morning. so can my aunt and uncle bring me?? my friend told me my parents just fill out a consent form and i just have to register at the door? im super confused and nervouse bc i dont want to drive all the way to the cities and have my aunt and uncle take a couple days off of work to bring me and them not letting me in. i also wanted to know if furssy migration offers one day passes at the door? if someone can answer me as soon as possible i will greatly appreciate it! 🙂

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#44225 Quote
    Just put a note out on twitter that if anyone in registration is online to check this site.  Also trying to contact someone I know in registration so hopefully someone will get back to you shortly.
    #44231 Quote
    Registration here!

If a youth under the age of 16 has a chaperone rather than the parent or legal Guardian; Be sure to have a signed and notarized copy of the parental permission slip http://www.furrymigration.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/consentform.pdf from a parent (with reference to the chaperone) and the chaperone should be prepared to sign yet another one at the door that says that chaperone will be responsible for you at the convention.

For further guidance; your parents bank will have a notary public available to help (usually for free or small fee). Additionally, UPS stores have them for a small fee.
    Hope that helps,
    Kiggy & Lou
    FM Registration
    #44236 Quote
    Tysm! 😀 this helped alot 🙂
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.