Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello everyfur!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hello!  Alex “Hikyuuri” here. I’m a blue spotted deer, hopefully everyone will be able to see at FM2016, as I am currently in the works with an artist to give life to my fursona :D.

I’m still a bit shy in the fandom, I have not ventured out too much to the different meet and greats or fursuiting events, though I want to.  I live on the East side of the Twin Cities, in the Woodbury area, and it seems like all the events take place on the west side, which is a bit of a drive for me.

As such, I am looking for any other furries on this side of the cities.  As I said, I am getting my suit here soon(ish), and would love to go venturing out with it, but need some help (mainly a handler).  I also am pretty good at handling, so if anyone else is in the same need, let me know :).  I won’t have my suit until closer to FM2016.

Now, for my other interests.  I am an IT professional, so lots of my time go to computer stuff.  Mainly in the server and networking area, but I do play the occasional PC computer game from time to time.  I am also the network admin for a LAN event that takes place 2 times a year over in Eau Claire (AWOLLAN).  If that is something that interests you, check out our events!  I also do some small hosting services for dedicated servers (games, teamspeak, Minecraft, etc), websites, and even a few virtual environments for some of my friends who are developing apps.  Its probably one of my main hobbies.

I also like to do the occasional reading, and now that the weather is getting nicer, I try to get out for a run with my 2 dogs a couple times a week.  Even though I work in IT, I like to get away from it all and go camping, so long as it has cell coverage (just in case something blows up that I need to fix).

#40180 Quote
    Welcome to the group and well met.  I’m over on the West Metro so I don’t quite fit that ask of yours but I’m always happy to chat.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#40182 Quote
    Welcome welcome!  😀

Im a total trash mammal.

#40183 Quote
    Hey there, the name’s LGslam. Welcome to MNFur community. It’s nice to meet you. *Extend paw out*
    #40184 Quote
    Welcome, I live in the Oakdale area myself.

Life is strange

#40185 Quote
    Welcome to MNFurs!

I’m Dan, better known by my recently created fursona, Silvermoon Howler, a gray/timberwolf.  I’m also working with an artist to bring my fursona to life right now as well, and I’ll actually be seeing it in person for myself tomorrow night and I can’t wait.

I’m still fairly new to the fandom and a bit shy as a person myself, but I will most definitely be going to the furmeet this weekend as well as the romp in the weeks to come.

I’m also as of right now planning on going to Furry Migration (my 1st one ever too) and volunteering there.  So if I happen to make it, feel free to stop by wherever I would be volunteering and say hello to me!

I don’t currently have the means to afford a fursuit as I’ve mentioned numerous times before, but for the time being, I do at least have a tail.

It’s great to have you here amongst us fellow furs!

#40186 Quote
    Welcome to the community~!!

I live in Stillwater, the most east side! And I’m totally looking for more furry pals closer to myself too… :0

#40187 Quote
    Hey there and welcome to MNFurs!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#40190 Quote
    Welcome to the group! I’m Aerak, an artist and fursuiter. I sit on the board of directors for the group, so if there’s anything I can do to help improve your stay with us, let me know!

I know a bunch of furries who live in Stillwater or nearby, so even though many of our events are in the west suburbs, you should definitely be able to find some people who live close to you. And if you ever want to go to, say, the biweekly furmeets, you can always car pool. I’m sure some of our community would be happy to have you tag along. =)

#40195 Quote
    Hello, Alex, and welcome to the gang!

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

#40201 Quote
    Hello and good welcome!
    #40395 Quote
    Hello and welcome Hikyuuri!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#40405 Quote
    Heyo, Hikyuuri!

I live two steps and a hop from Woodbury in White Bear Lake. It is revitalizing to meet fellow furs within a reasonable vicinity for sporadic and joyful meetings. I am tinkering with computer programming, specifically C++ and soon Java, but have dedicated most of my rare free time towards my novel and, of course, school. It would be exhilarating to see you at a meet some time soon!

As always, live well and prosper.

-Robin

I believe that wonder is the insight to discovering more of the world than we can ever imagine possible.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.