Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Help making digitigrade stilts

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting Help making digitigrade stilts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hello fuzzy friends. I’m looking to help out another friend of mine with her ren fest costume for next year. She wants to dress as a Satyr and therefore would like to have Digitigrade stilts to complete the lower body look.

I’m just learning myself how to make fursuit items, and definitely don’t know much about digitigrade stuff yet. Would anyone here be willing to offer some tips and helping us build this?

We’ve got quite a bit of time, but I’m sure she’d appreciate having it done well in advance of the fair next year 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.