Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hey ya'll! I'm new here so what's up?

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hey ya'll! I'm new here so what's up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the family! (Hug)

Awwwww, thanks for the warm welcome! *Bear hugs back*

Carry on my wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done...

#29325 Quote

Hellos and welcome.  I hope you are able to make it to Furry Migration this year and that you are able to share your art, proses and poetry here some time.  We also have bi-weekly meets and other events, and hope you are able to make it to them as well

As of right now, I am planning to attend furry migration 😀 I’ll have my fursuit done by then so I”ll be able to suit there! I also would like to attend a bi-weekly meet, but I don’t know what to expect! Sounds like fun though!

#29326 Quote

Ah, a fellow gamer! I’m on PS3, and PC myself, mostly PC though. My 360 broke a year or so ago, otherwise I would definitely add you If you ever feel like playing Counter Strike, TF2,  ME3 multiplayer, or anything like that, hit me up!!   Also; are you planning on going to any of the meets in the near future?

In the future, yes I think I would really love to go the a meet. 🙂 But to be honest I don’t know what to expect. I will be at furry migration though! Oh, and Counter Strike sounds fun, I just got a new system though so I have to do some fixing up and they maybe we can play

#29327 Quote
    Well you must send me your Steam name, so I can send you a friend request 😀

Also; since Rochester is pretty far from where the meets usually are, if you’re ever interested in a ride share let me know! We can work something out. I usually give rides to a couple of the other furs in the area here, so it’d be no problem 🙂

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#29335 Quote

Also; since Rochester is pretty far from where the meets usually are, if you’re ever interested in a ride share let me know! We can work something out. I usually give rides to a couple of the other furs in the area here, so it’d be no problem

Oh cool! You live in the area? thats pretty cool, I thought I was the only one 🙂 I’m working on setting up my pc right now so when I get it up I’ll just post my steam.

#29374 Quote
    Yeah! Another writer! Which reminds me i gave myself a due date of this weekend.
    #29376 Quote

Yeah! Another writer! Which reminds me i gave myself a due date of this weekend.

Yep, I’m kinda at a block right now but I have some ideas, good luck with that due date!

#29664 Quote
    Welcome! 🙂

You’ll find that there’s actually a few writers on the site. I write as well, but I’m primarily an artist, so most of my stories are told though other means.

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#29677 Quote

You’ll find that there’s actually a few writers on the site. I write as well, but I’m primarily an artist, so most of my stories are told though other means.

Awesome! There seems to be lots of writers on here! I just posted a new story on my furaffinty, and I’m new to furaffintiy as well so it would be awesome if more people would check it out 🙂

#30109 Quote

Awww, it sucks that you don’t have any art :( I’m a girl actually lol, I play Xbox and pc games :3 my gamer tag is Sedoulus7 if you ever wanna play! I pretty much pc game solo though

Nice! What games do you play, I myself have been on quite a Destiny kick for the last couple months?

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#30244 Quote

Nice! What games do you play, I myself have been on quite a Destiny kick for the last couple months?

Pretty much the same thing! Destiny is an awesome game, we should play sometime? I got my Warlock up to 13 or 14 now so it would be great to fire team it up.

#30253 Quote
    Welcome to the group Grayscale and I’m also new and a writer as well. Please feel free to share you work with me and everyone else at the Readers Group and Writers Group.

I'm just a Hodgepodge.

#30262 Quote
    I am one of the early adopters so my characters are higher but I don’t mind helping you. I’m currently working on my secondary and tertary characters so I can help with almost any situation inlcuding Raids, Nightfall, and Crucible. My gamertag is SauceySandwich and I am usually on at night or early morning (I work nightshift). A couple other furs play as well but I’ll let them introduce themselves if we are on the same time.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Sauce.

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#30279 Quote

Welcome to the group Grayscale and I’m also new and a writer as well. Please feel free to share you work with me and everyone else at the Readers Group and Writers Group.

Sweet! Will do!

#30280 Quote

I am one of the early adopters so my characters are higher but I don’t mind helping you. I’m currently working on my secondary and tertary characters so I can help with almost any situation inlcuding Raids, Nightfall, and Crucible. My gamertag is SauceySandwich and I am usually on at night or early morning (I work nightshift). A couple other furs play as well but I’ll let them introduce themselves if we are on the same time.

That’s pretty cool, my bro got it really early as well so he’s pretty high ranked. We should play sometime! I’ll have to make an effort to get on and play sometime

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.