Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Just another deer in headlights.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Just another deer in headlights.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    I honestly highly doubt that there are furs in the Crow Wing county area, but if you live near a place like Brainerd or go there frequently, for the love of whatever kind of deity you may or may not worship, PLEASE contact me ASAP. Ahem.

Hey! I’m not too comfortable sharing my real name in ‘public’, but feel free to call me Sage or Kira, either one works. I’m a young fur living in the middle of the freakin’ sticks, so it’s pretty obvious that I’m rather lonely. So, I’ve been looking for more furs in the central-northern area, if they even exist in places that aren’t Duluth, the Cities, Mankato, etc. So it’s rather obvious that I’m missing out big-time on the huge events.

I don’t have a fursuit, tail, ears, or even antlers, I mostly wear really casual clothes most of the time, really. I was going to go to Furry Migration, but those plans quickly slipped away. But if you somehow see a short guy with a terrible beard and almost always wearing headphones, give me a holler.

I’m crossing my fingers that I can travel a bit more soon, though. Not having a drivers license + fear of driving really hinders a person, so I gotta rely on other people for that, sorry.  But yeah, I’m really hoping that I can cure my loneliness by using this site, I really need a pick-me-up, metaphorically and somewhat literally. Feel free to PM me at any time! I tend to stay up late, haha.

#33002 Quote
    Hey there Sage and welcome to the community of MNFurs!  *Paw shake*

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  If you have any questions about anything, feel free to let me know.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#33007 Quote
    Hello and welcome to MNfurs, I was just up at Breezy Point, wish I had seen your post while I was up there.

I am Lego,  *offers Paw shake*  Mnfurs derpy misspelling fox

#33023 Quote
    Hello there, and welcome to the community! I’m also a pretty young individual myself, but that doesn’t stop me from my goals!

Hope you get that driver’s license soon!

-Robin

I believe that wonder is the insight to discovering more of the world than we can ever imagine possible.

#33024 Quote
    Aye Yo. I’m just a little more up north then you :O But I guess the point is Hi, I’m Dark.

I don't meow but, Meow.

#33032 Quote
    Hi, the names LGslam. I’m considered new for the furry community. I can understand that it’s hard to travel to some of the meets thay have in large cities. I live in Bemidji, MN.

If you do get a chance to come to the convention, we can meet up and see of being friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.