Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

LGBT+ group?

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic LGBT+ group?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey guys! Ruban here, I just noticed something. Our fandom group can be known for how many people are lgbt, and it’s true a good part of us are, so I was wondering why isn’t there a support group or just a group where you can find other people like you? Now maybe it’s not as common in Minnesota but I was just wondering why there wasn’t. Maybe it’s a dumb idea but if there’s an answer please let me know why.

<3 Ruban

#37358 Quote
    Short answer, Many MNfurs ARE LGBT but are comfortable enough that there does not fell the need or push to have a sub-group.  If you want to start a thread discussing a specific issue, I suggest doing so and see who jumps in to join discussion.  We just don’t have a separate “discussion area” for it.  Reminder to make sure it stays PG is only rule i can think of.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.