Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Loring Park Fursuit Romp – THANK YOU

Home Forums Events Loring Park Fursuit Romp – THANK YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    I’m free that day, so I’ll try to make it, and will have my camera.  Good opportunity to meet some of you for the first time…  and to see if my camera problems have been fixed, so you’re all my guinea pigs… *grins and laughs*  No, no, I’m a nice one…

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#31783 Quote
    Awesome, see you there!

As a reminder to everyone, the fursuit romp is this Saturday!

Please remember to review the details of this event in my initial post on the first page of this thread.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#31828 Quote
    So, naturally, something else had to come up at the last moment. Today, while I was at work. My dad was planning a bike ride this Saturday with my sister and they want me to join them, since we usually go on rides in the summer and haven’t gone on one yet because of our busy schedules.

I haven’t talked to my dad yet, so I’m trying to figure out how I could work it out. Either, I skip the ride and just go to the park, which was my original plan, or skip the park entirely and go for the ride. Or I ride my bike to the park, hang out for a little bit, then catch up with my dad and sister if they’re riding through Minneapolis(we’d usually ride to Lake Calhoun and so forth when going on long rides). Or if he’s free on Sunday, I could see if they’d be open to changing the bike ride for that day.

So, mark me as a T, for the time being. I’d love to attend. But family is important as well, and I haven’t hung out with my dad in a long time, since he’s been busy. And I’ve been itching to go on a long bike ride as well. It’s a shame it all had to coincide with my plans though.

#31837 Quote
    Sounds good, thank you for letting me know.  I hope it still works out in the end and you can join us.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#31843 Quote
    Never met any of you but i want to be there! I have no fur suit, but i just want to get in with you guys. Can i come with just my ears and tail?
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by FroyoMate.

King of The Yogurt Kingdom

#31845 Quote

Never met any of you but i want to be there! I have no fur suit, but i just want to get in with you guys. Can i come with just my ears and tail?

Absolutely, ears and tails are always welcome.

Look forward to meeting you!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31859 Quote
    I will be coming. I look forward to meeting you all and having a good time.

Cheers, Makalu

#31862 Quote
    Awesome, see you there tomorrow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31863 Quote
    – FINAL REMINDERS –

The fursuit romp is tomorrow afternoon.  Below are some reminders for review.

– Meeting at the Vineland Place Parking Ramp (underground)

– For those that park elsewhere, the Sculpture Garden will be the meeting area

– For anyone new coming out, you can find us by spotting any fursuiter are anyone with ears and a tail

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31867 Quote
    – SMALL NOTICE –

Just as an FYI to everyone, I may be running a bit late tomorrow.  This means that I may not be there right at 2:00, but sometime afterwards.

For those that still show up at 2:00, feel free to suit up (for those in fursuit), and I will meet everyone somewhere in the Sculpture Garden area.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31871 Quote
    Tamayoshi shall get there early and make his rounds in the ramp until he spots someone for this event. Look for a big green & white bushy tail, blue jeans, a black jacket with a grey inside, and a hiking stick. Do not be frightened, just holler “Tamayoshi” and more or less, I shall hear you.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#31876 Quote
    I may get there about an hour early to do some ingressing in the area before hand. Is a there a specific part of the garage we will be meeting up at.

#31878 Quote
    Poetry Ninja – sounds goid

Crescent – Not really so just look around ’till you spot us.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31879 Quote
    I do not believe so. But perhaps we will find each other… All of a sudden, a funny thought came to mind. When we meet, a song will play in my mind “Reunited and it feels so good”.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#31880 Quote
    Hehe yeah and it should be fairly easy to spot me.  I will be in my team DirtPaw shirt which stands out and my big tail.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.