Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Holiday Party – The Gift Exchange

Home Forums Events MNFurs Holiday Party – The Gift Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    HELLO EVERYONE!

The Holiday Party is coming and soon it will be right around the corner.  With this, I want to talk about the gift exchange game that will be during the party.  This is an activity that we have done at the past Holiday parties and it was a bit hit that we want to continue…It’s safe to say that it has become a tradition at this event!

Each participant is given a piece of paper with a number on it.  Once a number is called and you have that number, pick out a gift and unwrap for everyone to see.  When the next participant is called, they can either steal your gift or grab a new present.  If a present is stolen from another participant, that person can go pick out another present, but they can NOT steal it back.  The game continues on following the same guidelines listed above ’till all of the presents are gone.

I will have a table setup for people to place their gifts.  🙂

The game will start at 8:30 and ends when the last gift is gone from the table.

Anyone attending the party is free to participate in this activity…The more the merrier!  🙂

GIFT EXCHANGE REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwic9bg1lh8eptg/Gift%20Exchange%20Game.pdf?dl=0

ATTENDANCE LIST:  Drake, Sike, Norm, Robyn, RihtMessenger, Kellic, Lovelace, Jac, Inflatablezebr, Wander, Vanbael, Kizith, Ski Sharp, Shiroi, Streaks, Jeska, Stryker, Turka, Wander, Jeska, Kitsunekla, Cyn, Flip, Legofox, Terl, Rory Amrin, HiroBlueCabbit

GAME START TIME:  8:30

Please RSVP here for those who want to participate.  However, if you miss out on posting here, you can just show up with your gift.  🙂

Please ask questions here if necessary!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28257 Quote
    Sounds fun!  I’m really looking forward to the 10th!
    #28258 Quote
    I’m in =D

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#28259 Quote
    Awesome, added you both to the attendance list.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#28264 Quote
    You know I’m in!  🙂

*Wags*

I used

the whole page

for this!

#28270 Quote

You know I’m in!

Got you added to the list!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28335 Quote
    Can the gift be above $10 or is this a strict rule?  I recall last year there at least being two items above the $10 line.  Like the multi-tool I ended up getting.
    #28337 Quote

Can the gift be above $10 or is this a strict rule?

Yes, that is fine if you want to go above.  That is just the average expected gift price range.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28371 Quote
    I’m in. 🙂
    #28375 Quote

I’m in. :)

Awesome, will add you to the list!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28381 Quote
    Count me in!

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#28382 Quote

Count me in!

Cool, you are on the list!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28385 Quote
    I recently found out that I will be late to the event on the 10th, so I was wondering if the gift exchange was an ongoing activity or does it start and end at a given time?
    #28386 Quote

I was wondering if the gift exchange was an ongoing activity or does it start and end at a given time?

Good question, I will need to confirm this with the person(s) leading this party.

Traditionally, it starts at a later time throughout the part…Like an hour or two in.  I can confirm that it will NOT be an ongoing activity and will happen at a set time.

I will for sure get back to you when I can give you a clear answer on the time.

Thanks Angus!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28387 Quote
    I’m in!

Unless I chicken out! I will have to drive there by myself!  This is a stretch for me!!!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.