Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Need 2 More Roommates – Two-Queen Room, Thursday to Sunday

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2018 Furry Migration Room Share Need 2 More Roommates – Two-Queen Room, Thursday to Sunday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    I’m looking for two additional people to add to my room for Furry Migration this year (already have 1 roommate). The room is booked for Thursday to Sunday. The room has two queen sized beds.

I’m not picky about who I room with; as long as you’re a cool and easy-going person, I’m sure we’ll get along just fine. The room will be mainly used for sleeping, getting changed, and eating. Not really looking for a party room; just a quiet place to get away from the hubbub of the convention. Feel free to bring guests, but please be respectful of other people’s desire to sleep.

I am a fursuiter. I don’t need any help getting in/out of suit, but it will take up some space in the room. I will also bring fans and a drying rack for sharing.

The general rule of thumb for tidiness is “organized chaos”. It doesn’t really matter what you do with your stuff, as long as you keep your stuff in a fairly contained part of the room, so that everyone else can have space.

The cost per person for the whole weekend is $111. Payment will be handled via PayPal, and I’d like to get all payments resolved one week prior to the convention, so that we don’t have to worry about money during the con.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you. =)

#53713 Quote
    Hi,

I sent you an email last night, and I see you haven’t responded. I’m just commenting just to remind you that I am interested in room-sharing with you.

Thank you so much!

*tackle hugs you*

#53858 Quote
    Update: we have room for 1 more person. If you are interested in the above room, please email me at [email protected].
    #53904 Quote
    Update: our 4th roommate is unable to attend, so the room now has space for 1 more. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
    #53906 Quote
    I sent an email. Mind, you I am still unsure of whether or not I need the room, so if you can find someone more certain, do so. I just figured I’d bring it up now otherwise I’d forget.

I can say for sure once I contact my friend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.