Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's November Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's November Fursuit Romp THANK YOU –

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Am going. Mostly for the dinner. Hope you plan to make a reservation as I remember last time we were given a certain time frame we had to be in and out of there.  Even if it’s a Sunday night, it may be in your best interest to make a RSVP for the restaurant.  Worst case, I guess we split up in the place if it is full for some reason.
    #36194 Quote
    Okay, you are on the list, see you tomorrow.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#36195 Quote
    – DINNER UPDATE FINALIZED –

For those that are coming, dinner plans have been changed.  The venue I chose (Old S. Factory) cannot accomodate as nothing is available ’till 7:00.  My apologize for this for those who wanted to go there.

When we all decide to walk back to the parking ramp, dinner arrangements can be decided then if we want to go somewhere as one group or make out own plans.

Thank you and see everyone tomorrow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#36204 Quote
    – IT’S TODAY –

See everyone there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36212 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  I want to thank everyone who came out this afternoon to romp around at Mill Ruins Park.  We had an awesome turnout and it was a nice day to be out.  I hope everyone made it home safely!

I want to thank everyone who actively did photography as well as videography.  It’s always a lot of work running around capturing as many moments as possible, but it’s worth it through its hard work.  My photos will be up as the days go on and I plan to do a small batch tonight.

I want to thank everyone not in suit (photographers included) who helped assist in keeping suiters out of the way of bikers and other walkers/runners.  No one got hurt and no one seemed to have an issue with us.

The next romps I want to do will be aimed further south.  We have not had much of anything in the Apple Valley/Rosemount/Lakeville area and I want to change that.  Stay tuned!

SEE EVERYONE NEXT TIME!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36214 Quote
    It was good fun today. Thank you Drake for organizing it. Here is my Flickr gallery of today’s photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/makalu8485/albums/72157661272868271

Enjoy!

#36216 Quote
    No problem, I am glad that you had a great time.  🙂

Your photos look great.  Thanks again Makalu!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36218 Quote
    #36219 Quote
    And my photos are  here on my Flickr.

Had a good time, and if anyone wants an original, feel free to PM me- enjoy ^^

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#36220 Quote
    Photos look great Kehmet.  I like the one you took of my by my open trunk with Ringer in it.  🙂

Looked at you photos too Goldeneyeuro and they look great.

Thanks again you two, photographers are the best!

Mine are slowly being being posted in batches on my Flickr…I am not even halfway done with mine yet as I take time for each in post-processing.  For those that want to re-post, feel free to do so.  Please be sure to give me credit for any photo(s) posted.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36278 Quote
    Video Editing takes a lot more time then going through photos… so I’m a bit late to the party but here is my video; from the big guy with the really expensive looking video camera 🙂 https://youtu.be/9wIdeNOdEQQ

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.