Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Space Engineers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Was curious first if anyone plays, second if anyone has a server, and if not if anyone wants a server?

I’ve got an HP ProLiant server in the basement just waiting for a game to host and lately I’ve been having fun floating about in space dodging meteors and building ships.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#33916 Quote
    I have the game, but haven’t played for a long time. I’d be down for playing again sometime. Message me on Steam when you’re interested.

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#33927 Quote
    I play almost every day and would love to play with other people for once

#33933 Quote
    Okay well I’m having dinner with Grandma tonight after work so I’ll either set something up tonight or tomorrow after work.

Any preference for options?  Personally I’ve been running with star (sun) movement and normal hostility lately.  How bout mods?  Loves me my mods.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#34132 Quote
    Okay I have a server up and running (I think, can’t test port forwarding from inside the LAN, stupid Comcast gateway).

http://www.mnwolf.com:27016
    **EDIT** The server name is Furs In Space and the map is Sirius One **/EDIT**

I recommend using the Dragonfly respawn ship as it comes complete with everything a growing space pup needs; oxygen, solar power, a drill, refinery, assembler, and cryo pod.  Mind the energy though, it can’t run everything 24/7.  It has the Freya energy management script so it will handle recharging the batteries for you.

Also the mods installed are subject to change.  Meaning I’m open to adding or removing them as you want.  Right now I have as many door mods as I can get my paws on and some more utility ones.  I don’t like them myself but I know the submarine door mod is popular so I did include it.  The list was longer originally but I couldn’t connect to the server so I trimmed it down (probably a mod that didn’t work well in multiplayer).

I also have mumble set up at mnwolf.com on the default mumble port (technically the server is called murmur).  Don’t mind all the pony stuff, I used to host it for The Pony Brigade.  I’ll get around to changing the names (and pictures).  For now just use whatever room, most aren’t password protected.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Shoku.

- Mark Twain

#34231 Quote
    I was on Most of the day Yesterday and and as fare as I could tell the server is running grate
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.