Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Thoughts on Table Top: D&D5e Delvers Guide to Beastworld

Home Forums Furry Migration 2023 Furry Migration General Discussions Thoughts on Table Top: D&D5e Delvers Guide to Beastworld

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    So, I heard that the creators of Delver’s Guide to Beastworld will be at Furry Migration this year to promote their books/world. I just recently got our copy from the Kickstart campaign. It is an add on world to the normal D5e world. I was thinking about maybe running a small test game (create or look up some NPC’s), have some printed off or something and or we can do some character creation, world building get to know each other sort of thing? Maybe we can play into a campaign and do a few games or just create characters? I figured I would throw this out there because it sounds scary (meeting new people) and FUN! I think it would be a nice way to meet people and share similar interests.

Any interest? Should I start looking into building some NPC’s or would you like to create your own? Open to thoughts!

MamaDragon

#62664 Quote
    Here is the link to what I am talking about along with a character sheet.

https://heartleafgames.itch.io/the-delvers-guide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.