Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Scrapped

Home Forums Events Scrapped

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    This event has been scrapped.
    • This topic was modified 4 years ago by Cybergarou. Reason: Notice on postponing
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by Cybergarou. Reason: New details for event
    #58084 Quote
    Unless it will be raining all day, I will be stuck at my Mother’s doing various yard work for her.  At 92, she is limited these days.    The forecast is for a 20% chance at this time.  Wait until at least Thursday for a better call.  But I have decent fiber connection, plus a decent camera and mic.  Just wish the house was a better background.  I would be willing to help if I could.  Be even more fun if we could have some ‘avatars’ to use. 😉

#58085 Quote
    It’s a pretty safe bet that if we get any rain it will be later in the weekend. Family commitments are more important than this though. If it doesn’t work out for this weekend we’ll try something else. I’m just trying to move fast since my availability goes away when my job resumes later this month.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.