Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

(Rescheduled) 3/2/19 – Meetup/Romp @ Clifton E. French Regional Park

Home Forums Events (Rescheduled) 3/2/19 – Meetup/Romp @ Clifton E. French Regional Park

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hi, everybody,

The meetup on 1/27/19 was a hit, and many furs seemed to enjoy it! Even the staff welcomed us to keep fursuiting at the park. I collected some feedback before the end of the meet, and a few of you preferred to have the next meetup on a Saturday, rather than a Sunday. For the next event date, it will be on Saturday, February 23th, 2019. I don’t have updates for the weather this far out, so I will touch base with you all on this thread if there is going to be a delay/reschedule.

Photos are shared on a Google Drive, and the link will be shared directly via Telegram, so if you would like photos, you can either get them from me, or from another attendee. To everyone who has already messaged me before on Telegram, the event pictures will be shared with you the evening after the meet. I noticed that after the meet, my camera was set on 480p resolution for the photos, so all of the photos weren’t the best quality. The photos for next meet will be over 4K, so they will look MUCH better. Therefore, this would be a great time for a photoshoot!

As usual, if you would like to come, please RSVP here or message my Telegram, letting me know that you’ll be coming: @ZarosTheFurry.

Thank you, everybody! Let’s hope that the weather is looking better for this next meet.

*tackle hugs you*

#55476 Quote
    Bump

*tackle hugs you*

#55595 Quote
    Hey everyone,

The event is still going to be on 3/2/19, and the weather is looking better than last time. It’s going to be 13F with a low of -2F. For the next event date, I will choose a time in later-April, so hopefully we don’t need to worry about anymore snow.

We have about five people coming so far, so if you would like to come and join us from 11am-2pm, you’re more than welcome to! (I forgot to list the time in the original post, so this is the time, same as usual).

Thanks.

*tackle hugs you*

#55614 Quote
    I’ll be bringing a couple fluffs

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#55625 Quote
    Hey, everyone.

The event is still going on tomorrow. Drive safe! High will be 20°F tomorrow, but no snowy weather.

Hope to see some floofers there!

– Z

*tackle hugs you*

#55626 Quote
    So we’re at the operations building before the park to the right

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.