Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– 2-27-2016 Mall Pre-Meet – THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets – 2-27-2016 Mall Pre-Meet – THANK YOU –

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

It’s been a long time since I hosted one of these and I think it’s a great time to start this up again.  Let’s all get together at the Ridgedale Center Mall for some fun before the meet.  Bring yourselves and others for some shopping around and good company!

Details below…

WHAT:  Mall Pre-Meet

WHERE:  Ridgedale Center Mall

ADDRESS:  12401 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305

WHEN:  February 27. 2016

TIME FRAME:  1:00 – 3:00

WHY:  Fun, socializing, shopping, & because furries =p

WHO:  YOU AND OTHER FUZZIES!

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but you can shout here if you are going because others will see you going and be like HEY, I should go because he’s going and yeah =D

MEETING SPOT:  SOUTH ENTRANCE – Inside by Chipotle and Subway

WHAT TO BRING:  Yourself, money for food + other shopping, & other community members

SIDE NOTE:  Feel free to wear tails, dog collars, & ID tags – DO NOT wear partial or full fursuits

ATTENDANCE LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Corbin, Redflare +1, Lego Fox (T)

Feel free to post here if you are coming out or just show up at the specified time!

For those that need to get a hold of me before the pre-meet, please let me know!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#38073 Quote
    Gimme a ride and I’ll be there! ^^
    #38075 Quote
    I haven’t been to any meets, but honestly I am looking at starting to go to them and this sounds like a good place to start

I’m not sure who I should bring along, I don’t really want to go alone but i’ll try and now let that happen

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Spoof.
    #38115 Quote
    Sammi – If you need a ride, feel free to post here any maybe someone can help you out.  You can also shout on FB and Twitter about it as well for ride shares.  What part of the metro are you in again?

Corbin – Cool, see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#38300 Quote
    I won’t be able to make it after all, sadly. But have fun everyone else! ^^
    #38327 Quote

I won’t be able to make it after all, sadly. But have fun everyone else! ^^

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#38350 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  Thank you to those who came out to the mall pre-meet to make it a fun time.  It was a small crowd this time, but still great company while we roamed the mall, grabbed lunch, & socialized!

See you next time!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#38358 Quote
    Sorry I missed it ;-; I really did plan on coming but I ended seeing Moose instead

#38359 Quote

Sorry I missed it ;-; I really did plan on coming but I ended seeing Moose instead

Don’t worry, always next time!

I hope that your visit was a good time for you both.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.