Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

2023 Spring Picnic Schedule of Events

Home Forums Events 2023 Spring Picnic 2023 Spring Picnic Schedule of Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello there!   The spring picnic is coming up this Saturday!
    As a reminder, this is a pot luck event so please bring items to share.   It can be a hot dish in a crock pot, side dishes, salads, fruits, chips and deserts.   Also if you’d like to bring soda or other soft drinks to share, please do!
    • 11am: Event start
    • 11:30: First round of grilling
    • 3pm: Group Photos!
    • 3pm: Second round of grilling gets started as we are doing group photos
    • 5pm: Last call for badges
    • 5:30pm: Badge & Merch closed
    • 7pm: Cleanup Start

It will be a very nice day out so please bring sun screen and stay hydrated!

If anyone has any questions please email Snap at [email protected]

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the picnic this Saturday.

Furry Migration Staff (Volunteers) & MNFurs Board Member.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Snap_E._Tiger

#62418 Quote
    Who is our grill master?  The local Aldi’s have boxes of 24 burger patties for $15.  I could get a pair of boxes if so desired.

#62420 Quote
    This year I sadly won’t be bringing the  pasta salad I usually make But, I’ll be bring two boxes of Capri sun pouches for some nostalgia sake.

Also plan to have my own setup on the ground with a blanket and acouple clip boards for coloring book station

Got two coloring books and some color penciles.

Feel free to sit and color with me or even bring your own set of pencils and coloring books too ^•^

Looking forward to the  picnic

#62421 Quote
    Heya Mephit Mark

@MephitMark

That is a darn good price and yes, if you dont mind picking up a couple packs of those burgers I’d be happy to reimburse you.   If you’d like to talk further on it, message me on Telegram @ByCats4Cats or send me an email at [email protected]

thanks much!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#62429 Quote
    What about games or similar activities?  I can bring those two big frizbies of mine.  Plus a safe lawndarts as well.
    #62431 Quote
    that sounds great!  Thank ya!

-Snap

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.