Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

4th of July Event!

Home Forums Events 4th of July Event!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    No plans for the 4th?  Come hang out with us at Mill Ruins!

We’ll be meeting up and hanging out at Mill Ruins until the fireworks – suiters and non-suiters welcome!

WHEN – July 4th, 6:00 PM (crowded parking, arrive early)

WHERE – Mill Ruins Park, 102 Portland Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (Municipal Parking Ramp, level 4)

WHO – You! And any friends you’d like to bring

TO BRING – Blanket or chair to sit on, snacks and drinks, a good ATTITUDE

Telegram chat with more info below!

https://t.me/joinchat/Cj53fkFe3G41GMviS2Dg-w

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Rebel Pup.
    #48622 Quote
    i wanna come but i think even if i ordered it right now w/ amazon prime, i dont think there’s enough time to have a good attitude delivered 🙁 🙁
    #48637 Quote
    Unfortunately I think I’m going to be too busy getting ready for CONvergence.  Just found out my new camera remote doesn’t fit my tripod so I have to design and 3d print an adapter.  And the printer’s not set up yet.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.