Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

A Duluth meeting place any ideas?

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times A Duluth meeting place any ideas?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Helloooo fellow furs iv noticed that not a lot or any of fur meet up happen in the Duluth area so I’m thinking anyone live close or in Duluth or heck furs in Minnesota in general can come to Duluth for a fur meet up so the next question is…..where?

All ideas are welcomed

#43441 Quote
    I say leif erickson. Its more of a rose garden and there is no shelter there but there is power there. Also free parking there but its really limited. Also since pokemon go is big right now there is about a few 100 idling there at all times.

Also its an easy walk to Canal, there is a “bord walk” to get there and back.

SpidyTheWolfy

#43446 Quote
    As somsomeone who lives in cloquet I would totally be down for this, Ericson park is lovely and I think would be a perfect place, or the coffee shop in barns and Noble if the weather is spotty?
    #43449 Quote
    But im not sure if Barns and Noble or the mall would allow fursuits tho. Were at the park its a public place to be.

SpidyTheWolfy

#43464 Quote
    Having gone to Duluth many, many times, I’d say the obvious choice is Canal Park, just outside of the what’s-it-called center right next to the bridge.
    #43469 Quote

I’d say the obvious choice is Canal Park, just outside of the what’s-it-called center right next to the bridge.

I agree with Joseph on this as Canal Park has shops, venues for food, & the aerial bridge.  I would say that is a good area to hold a fun gathering.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#43473 Quote

I’d say the obvious choice is Canal Park, just outside of the what’s-it-called center right next to the bridge.

I agree with Joseph on this as Canal Park has shops, venues for food, & the aerial bridge. I would say that is a good area to hold a fun gathering. ~ Drake M.

Not to mention it’s pretty easy to find! 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Joseph.
    #43475 Quote
    Yep, now we need someone in or around he Duluth area who can organize something.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#43479 Quote
    I would say as a fur that went to high school in Soup-town and still have family there and in Duluth, I would say, either the Rose Garden/Leif Erickson park would be fun as the boardwalk connects it to Canal Park and if you don’t mind the walk you could start at either and make your way to the other end. Or even the park that’s next to the aquarium for more kid friendly interactions. But I’m down in the Cities now but next time I’m up I’ll be willing to try and met up somewhere.
    #43487 Quote
    OK so many idea now we must organize and get things together
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.