Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

A friendly hello from California

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs A friendly hello from California

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hi everyone; my name’s Crash. I can be a pretty quiet person when I’m outside of my comfort zone, but I’m keen to open up after what’s been a few years of generally quiet activity, and I’m looking to make new friends both around the web and away from the computer. I happen to live in a very isolated area and I’m weighing my options on where I may want to consider moving; my friend Aerak suggested I poke around here.

A few things about myself, for interested parties:

-I’m a friendly 24 year-old guy

-I do the fursuit thing. I haven’t had a good opportunity to suit for a while, though; I haven’t been in a good environment for it, and I’ve been missing out on conventions.

-If you can get me out of my comfort zone, you’d never have thought I was shy to begin with

-I’m quite into video games. I built my own PC, and I currently own a 3DS XL and a WiiU. Nintendo guy, here =)

-I’ve got a growing collection of board games and card games, and I look forward to any opportunity to pull some of them out.

-I used to be a magician years ago; now I’m very much out of practice. Perhaps I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, though 😉

-I enjoy tennis and bowling, but I don’t get many opportunities to play.

It would be a pleasure to get to know you =)

#22796 Quote
    Hey there. I’m Innouva… while my new(er) suit hasn’t been out there, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you at FC or some other cons.    Sadly I doubt I’ll make it out to FC again at this point due to timing and cost, but TFF has become my new winter con…  uh… yeah, welcome at any rate. Feel free to bug me here or on my FA. =)
    #22798 Quote
    Welcome! Your interests seem to align pretty well with many of the folks in the group, so if you can make it to some biweekly meets I suspect you’ll acclimate pretty quickly 🙂

There will also be a couple fursuiting opportunities coming up in April and May, so I hope you can make it out!

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Ringer. Reason: How do I grammar
    #22800 Quote
    Helloooooo…Welcome to MNFurs!

🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#22802 Quote
    Hello and welcomes Crash. I hope to meet you some day and welcome to Mnfurs!
    #22808 Quote
    Thank you for the kindness and the warm welcomes =)

It’s occurred to me that I failed to mention… I’m not only FROM California, but I’m actually still living IN California =x As such, I’m just that little bit too far away to attend the biweekly meets. I’m really interested in finding out if there’d be a place for me in Minnesota, you see.

But the first thing I’d like to do is make some friends =)

Oh, and Innouva, perhaps you saw me at Further Confusion? I’ve attended 2008-2012. The only other con I’ve been to was Antheria 2011. I’m going to have to broaden my convention horizons =P

#22809 Quote

Thank you for the kindness and the warm welcomes =) It’s occurred to me that I failed to mention… I’m not only FROM California, but I’m actually still living IN California =x As such, I’m just that little bit too far away to attend the biweekly meets. I’m really interested in finding out if there’d be a place for me in Minnesota, you see. But the first thing I’d like to do is make some friends =) Oh, and Innouva, perhaps you saw me at Further Confusion? I’ve attended 2008-2012. The only other con I’ve been to was Antheria 2011. I’m going to have to broaden my convention horizons =P

Yeah, I’ve been to all those FCs. 2013 was my last one there. Pretty sure I’ve seen ya suiting around.   And I actually knew you meant you were still in CA.  Still, hope to maybe see ya up here for a visit or something!  Definitely be ready for a climate change if you do it towards the winter time, summer I’d say is about even (I’ve lived in CA before, so know how that feels. haha).

#22845 Quote
    Hello and welcome Crash, hears hoping you do find the spot your looking for.  and while your at it, hears hoping you have fun too
    #22855 Quote
    Hey crash :3. I’m already watching you on FA and just left you a shout.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.