Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

A transplant that’s not really a transplant returning to MN come Winter 2019

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs A transplant that’s not really a transplant returning to MN come Winter 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Uhhhhhhhhh…

Hey, y’all. What’s up?

Some of y’all might already know me, but I’ll reintroduce myself:

I’m Vagrant. I’m a German Shepherd. But I’m thinking a Shiloh Shepherd might be better, buuuuut, we’ll see~

I wasn’t really into furry stuff when I first attended FM2014, but after interacting with folks down south, I’m stuck, lol. I’ve been aware of MNFurs since 2011, though. My friend got into it first & I decided to have an open mind & it just snowballed from there, lmao.

I moved down South in 2015 for school, but I will be returning to Minnesota for job-hunting & to make an ldr into a cdr.

I’m from the suburbs south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, but I intend to move closer to the cities so I don’t get too bad of culture shock, lol.

I like cooking, martial arts, JRPGs, tabletop gaming, & Biology. If you got any requests for dishes to make when I come back, hmu.

Catch me in-state come January~

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Vagrant.
    #54484 Quote
    Heyy, welcome back to the community. Just to warn you, you’re always going to get a culture shock when hanging around furries no matter what lmao
    • Name: Dragon
    • Species: Dragon
    • Sex: Dragon
    • Size: Dragon
    • Weight: Dragon
    • Height: Dragon
    • Identity: Dragon
    • Orientation: Dragon
    • Hobby: Being a dragon
    #54485 Quote
    I look forward to meeting you in January
    #54486 Quote

Hey there Vagrant and welcome back!  *Paw shake*

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  If you are back the start of the new year, you should come out to the 2019 Holiday Party!  🙂

Also, as part of MNFurs staff, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#54487 Quote

Hey there Vagrant and welcome back! *Paw shake* Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you. If you are back the start of the new year, you should come out to the 2019 Holiday Party! 🙂 Also, as part of MNFurs staff, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns! ~ Drake M.

Thanks, it’s great to be back.

Oh, yeah!

Last time I attended that was Winter 2015.

I wouldn’t miss it for the world! It’s how I met a few cool folks.

I look forward to meeting you in January

Thanks, my friend. I’m pretty stoked, too!

Heyy, welcome back to the community. Just to warn you, you’re always going to get a culture shock when hanging around furries no matter what lmao

Oh, believe me. I’m very aware of that. I’ve been chilling with the Georgia Furs for a while & they never cease to surprise me.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Vagrant.
    #54500 Quote
    Hi there! Welcome back!
    #54501 Quote
    Welcome back!
    #54502 Quote
    Thanks, it’s great to be back. Oh, yeah! Last time I attended that was Winter 2015. I wouldn’t miss it for the world! It’s how I met a few cool folks.
    Great, see you there!  😀

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#54762 Quote
    Welcome Vagrant, glad to hear you are moving closer, that was a heck of a drive last time we met!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.