Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Activities + Space + Details –

Home Forums Events 2022 MNFurs Holiday Party Holiday Party General Discussions – Activities + Space + Details –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    – HEY EVERYBODY! –

Hey there, Drake here from the Events Department!  The Easter Party is back after being on hiatus the previous year due to lockdown.  Below I will be outlining everything about the party and what is to be expected.  I ask that everybody please read carefully.  This will bring everyone up to speed and if any questions/concerns arise, they can be asked here.

The Easter Party will be held at the Guidant John Rose Minnesota Oval.  This is the same venue for past and future Oval Fur Meets.  We will have plenty of tables and chairs for everyone to utilize as well as access to power for those needing power for anything, I strongly suggest bringing in your own power strips.  We also have access to a kitchen, but this is for storing food and beverage items only.  We cannot use any of the equipment as this was an extra charge I declined.

We have the Rose Room and Fireside Room this year.  The Fireside has a fireplace where the Christmas tree and presents will be as well as other fun activities like the gift exchange and photo shoot area.

For parking, please be sure you park in the back parking lot closest to Woodhill Drive.  The main entrance will have Skating Center above and this is where you want to go.  The front parking lot is to the main entrance to the Oval ice rink and that is further away from our room.  Below is a link visualizing where to park.

PARKING LINK:  RIGHT HERE

For those that have not been here, you enter through the Skating Center door and then immediately go up some stairs and to the right is the Rose Room with two big doors.  Fireside is attached to the Rose Room and will be open.

This is a potluck-style event so we ask that community members bring in food items from main entree items, fruit/veggie items, beverages (soda, water, etc), & dessert items.

NOTE:  Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed!

For fursuit changing and tote storage, you are welcome to utilize the room itself, otherwise, the public restrooms are right by our room.

There is access to public wifi which is available in our room and throughout many parts of the facility.

With the party being on a Saturday there should be public skating going on at the outdoor oval skating rink.  Once they have their January schedule posted I will look at it and update this portion of the thread.

As a reminder, the party is on Saturday, March 5, 2022 from 3:00p – 9:00

Lastly, below is a list of activities that will be taking place at the Easter Party!

– ACTIVITIES –

– Easter photo shoot – Setup and ran by the MNFurs photography team

– Group photo – Time frame for this will be in the schedule and announced during the part

– Gift Exchange – Setup and ran by Shoku

– Fursuit fun

– Furry Migration items

+ much more!

For further questions/concerns, please post here!  🙂

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.