Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Advice Needed

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Advice Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sorry, I decided to delete this
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Loo.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#55947 Quote
    Quick disclaimer that I’m not a social worker or any sort of authority on things and this is just my two cents.

It sounds like you have already taken a good step by talking to your school counselor about it. A councilor or teacher from your school is a lot more able to do something / recommend a course of action, than say a random person on these forums.

I’m not sure if you’ve been to any of our youth program events or how much you talk with the other teens in our community, but that can also be a good source of encouragement and helping to keep you sane and give things to look forward to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.