Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

An American Tail: The Musical

Home Forums General Discussions Music and Musicians An American Tail: The Musical

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Apart of Minnesota’s Children’s Theatre Company 2022-2023 season, in association with Universal Theatre Group, Minnesota is going to be treated to the world premiere of the very first staged musical production of the classic Don Bluth film “An American Tail”.

This classic furry story is about a mouse named Fievel Mousekewitz who immigrates from Russia with his family to America at the turn of the century in hopes of a better life, as they have been told, “there are no cats in America and the streets are lined with cheese”. But on their journey, Fievel gets separated from his family and must navigate the streets to find his family again. But will his hope burn bright enough to be seen? Never say never.

This beloved classic has been apart of my life and I’m sure many other lives since it was brought to the screen back in 1988. It is about the struggles of the time period, being an immigrant in a foreign land, and keeping hope alive. I love this show and very excited about seeing this local production. Because of this, I propose that if anyone sees this, it would be cool to organize a group outing to the theatre to see this. No suits, obviously, but everything else I imagine is good. Best part, we have time to work this out.

An American Tail runs from Tuesday April 25th 2023 to Sunday June 18th 2023 at the Children’s Theatre Company in Minneapolis, MN.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#61018 Quote
    Looking forward to the rendition of “No Cats in America”

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#61061 Quote
    I loved that film! I own it!

I love furries and I’m looking for young furs like me! :3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.