Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Anime Detour 2017 and Consuite

Home Forums Conventions Anime Detour 2017 and Consuite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Did people like consuite at Migration last year?

Surprise surprise, it was not that hard because it was a few borrowed pieces and procedures from Anime Detour Consuite.

So this year we are creating a larger staff of individuals to make a MUCH better Consuite for Migration 2017.  But that requires work and training.   But Anime Detour is willing train and they need the help.  They are offering a specific program working in their Volunteer consuite to learn the ropes.

What are the Benefits?

1: Hours work at Anime Detour Volunteer consuite (through this specific program) WILL count for MN furs hours as we are training for Migration.

2: We are still staff for Anime Detour, which means staff rooms.  Want to make sure you get a room in hotel at AD? keep reading.

3: Access to Volunteer consuite at Anime detour.  No lines, better food, specials treats.

4: Upon completing your AD experience, you will be ready and qualified to be Staff at Migration 2017;  With all the perks that includes.

Interested?

Here is job requirements:

Available Thursday and Sunday April 6-April 9 for install and tear down.  Need to see how/why things are placed where they are.  But good time to get staff badge (no line) and be in Staff photo.

You need to be available for the majority of the hours on the following shifts: Friday through Sunday 10AM-4PM (still get evenings free, yay!)

Be available 1 month prior to convention and attend Food safety course (2 hours).

Schedule a Meeting with AD consuite head prior to New years 2016 (next 6 weeks)

Total hours worked: 20 hours.

If you are interested, you need to get back to me in next 2 weeks and register for Anime Detour so we can schedule meeting with AD consuite and start building the team.

#45464 Quote
    I really wish i could do this but I’ll be out of state the weekend of Detour this year at another convention.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.