Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Any younger furs in Central MN?

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Any younger furs in Central MN?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m Bri/Loo, I’m a 15 yr old fursuit maker based in Central Minnesota.

I’ve been on the MN Furs site for quite some time now but I haven’t been active on it because I don’t feel like there is anyone I can really relate to age wise? If that makes sense.

I’ve gone to a few fur events but I didn’t have very much fun and I was actually pretty uncomfortable just because of the big age difference. It’s also a bit difficulties because most of the fur events are in Minneapolis and I’m a hour away with no transportation as I only have my learner’s permit. Yes I know about the new event aimed towards younger furs that went on today (?) But not sure if there will be more?

I guess my point in making this post is to try and find a younger fur I can hang out with and chat with. School is coming up real soon and I’m dreading a lot just because there is no one there I can hang out with and I’ve told no one I’m a furry because it’s a big “sin” there.

Sorry if this post is stupid I’d just really like to get to know some kids my age, and make some more friends!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#53784 Quote

I’ve been saying the same thing! I’m 13 and ive been trying to find young furs like me.sadly I don’t live in Central mn though I would love to hang out with someone without being disowned by people at school because I’m a furry

#53788 Quote
    I’m 16, high school senior, unfortunately out in a suburb of Minneapolis. Still, if you’re ever in the area feel free to reach out! I’d be glad for another fur to hangout with
    #53789 Quote
    Hey! There are tons of us young furs. Personally i go to many of the events so if you want you can reach out to me and well i can meet up with you to guide you over to a semi big group of young furs! I wish you the best of luck finding someone close by!

*Vibes in mom energy*

#53790 Quote
    I’m 17 which technically counts me in as a “young fur”. The Instagram community is also very full of younger furs, there are plenty of us ^^. I’m personally in the twin cities area and can drive. I’m always welcome to picking some furs up on my way to meets and/or just hanging out!
    #53793 Quote
    Heyo, I’m 17 and I’m from St. Cloud. Feel free to message me if you’d like to chat sometime. My telegram is: ZarosTheFurry. My Twitter is here, as well: https://twitter.com/ZarosTheFurry

Thanks!

*tackle hugs you*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.