Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Anyone like to hangout during the 4th of July weekend?

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Anyone like to hangout during the 4th of July weekend?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello fellow furries!

I’ll be free off of work for 5 days starting from Tuesday to Sunday off of work.

But I’ll be having plans on Tuesday, maybe on Wednesday on the 4th of July. Maybe this Thursday and Friday as well, but I’ll definitely be free this Saturday. and on Sunday I could go to the fursuit bowling event in Arden Hills at Flahertys. But on those maybe days, I could be potentially wanting to hangout if those don’t go through.

I also have a telegram or discord if you’d like to talk, you can reply or DM me what preferred way to contact so we can chat and to possibly hangout!

I live in the Maple Grove area as well so maybe, if anyone lives nearby or want’s to hangout to a city nearby where you reside and I reside, we could hangout.

#53494 Quote
    I will be up for it in the evening
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.