Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Anyone play Guild Wars 2 here?

Home Forums General Discussions Computer, Handheld, and Console Gaming Anyone play Guild Wars 2 here?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    I was thinking if anyone is playing Guild Wars 2 currently to possibly play the game with me or each others who are also in the game, that are a part of MNFurs. Although, I would be available in the weekends primarily more often aside from MNFurs events, that I mostly attend to. But, if you are in the game, you can hit me up an friend invite with my ID on Ignitex.7198 or DM me about details about it. And was also thinking of making a guild for MNFurs too as well, if possible.
    #54674 Quote
    I used to play it a lot. Not as much as I used to. No dislike for the game and it’s still one of the most accessible MMOs out there by far. I still get on sometimes for events and stuff. Just haven’t been as into it lately. Also been mostly back on WoW and a little of ESO in my spare time lately. >.>
    #54675 Quote

I used to play it a lot. Not as much as I used to. No dislike for the game and it’s still one of the most accessible MMOs out there by far. I still get on sometimes for events and stuff. Just haven’t been as into it lately. Also been mostly back on WoW and a little of ESO in my spare time lately. >.>

Same, though I’ll try to get on more-so on the weekends if I could at this time. Yeah, the events are pretty fun to go to like the Mad King events for halloween, Super Adventure Festival for april, and a ton of others. and yeah, WoW is a pretty fun MMO too, though havent played it myself and ESO sounds fun as well.

#54676 Quote
    ESO has evolved a ton over the last couple years. Very good game. WoW has issues and shows it’s age at times, but still has solid gameplay overall and has had some upgrades (I hadn’t played in over 10 years.)  GW2 still has some of the best events, though I usually just get on, get (some of) the achievements, and stop as I don’t have the patience to just grind all day for loot anymore. XD
    #54677 Quote
    I indeed do ^*^ gave it a break for awhile because I was bummed out that I don’t have enough in my clan to actually TAKE the guild hall of ours, but been thinking of dusting it off as I do enjoy it quite a bit.
    #54678 Quote

I was thinking if anyone is playing Guild Wars 2 currently to possibly play the game with me or each others who are also in the game, that are a part of MNFurs. Although, I would be available in the weekends primarily more often aside from MNFurs events, that I mostly attend to. But, if you are in the game, you can hit me up an friend invite with my ID on Ignitex.7198 or DM me about details about it. And was also thinking of making a guild for MNFurs too as well, if possible.

I forgot, you can add me for what it’s worth. GW2 handle is Innouva.1590 (or you can just type in my name.) No promises I’ll be on much though. Will see. Once in a while I don’t mind running around a map with someone. I’ve largely stopped doing anything big though. XD

#54679 Quote

I indeed do ^*^ gave it a break for awhile because I was bummed out that I don’t have enough in my clan to actually TAKE the guild hall of ours, but been thinking of dusting it off as I do enjoy it quite a bit.

Ah nice. I’ll be returning to play sometime this week for sure, and yet to start making a full-fledged return to GW2 once again. I’ve also founded my own guild that I took a guild hall with original members that are long gone :c maybe I could restart that too.

Innouva wrote:

I forgot, you can add me for what it’s worth. GW2 handle is Innouva.1590 (or you can just type in my name.) No promises I’ll be on much though. Will see. Once in a while I don’t mind running around a map with someone. I’ve largely stopped doing anything big though. XD
    Ah cool. I’ll be trying to send you a game invite whenever I can this week. This weekend possibly more likely, but, I’ll see if I could do that this week. and same too, I don’t mind doing activities with a pal too 🙂 and I might start doing big content, like quests and such.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.