Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Apology and Explanation!

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times Apology and Explanation!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Well let me start off by saying I’m sorry I’ve been lax in note posting lately here.  I’ve got them, and will be doing what I can to back-post meeting notes that I have as I get the time which should hopefully be this week.

As for where in the world I’ve been the last 3 months or so; I’ll do my best to sum it up.  I’ve had some issues with family that had to be addressed.  There were of course the holidays.  And the big kicker is that my work suddenly boomed and I had a significant amount of work on my plate, to the tune of sometimes spending 14 hours or more a day at work.  This has been ongoing since about mid November, and when I’ve not been doing that or my other duties I’ve been trying to catch up on sleep.  There are some other things but they are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Fortunately the end is now in sight and I can get back on top of this!  So you’ll definitely be seeing more activity here.  Again, I want to apologize for my absence and hope you’ll bear with me as I get everything caught up here again.  Thank you all!

#9498 Quote
    Thank you for the explanation; glad things are settling back down for you. 
    #9543 Quote
    To be fair:

When so many people are looking to you, you need to at least give updates.

I know I’m bad about this as well, so I can hardly criticize. 

I usually go by one week rule.  If i have not followed up in a week, I have not been diligent.   Even if it is a short “my life is retail hell right now”, better people know than not know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.