Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– April Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – April Events Discussion –

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events fox again!  April will be around the corner soon and there is not much going on for events other than one more Petco day, a couple of regional meets at Perkins and an Oval fur meet on the 23rd.  I want to try and fit in some more events in between.  That presents the question below!

What sounds fun to everyone?

Examples include a fursuit romp, another round of community bowling somewhere, lunch/dinner gathering (ex. sushi gathering or B-Dubs, etc), community mini-golf where fursuiting is allowed, and more.  Let’s discuss!  😀

As soon as I am back from my Florida/TFF vacation I will get my tail moving on getting your ideas lined up!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47607 Quote
    Not fur. But anime detour is April 7-9

Just an fyi.

SpidyTheWolfy

#47618 Quote

anime detour is April 7-9 Just an fyi.

Thank you for the heads up Spidy.  Now that I know that I may try to do something on the Sunday of AD weekend to try and get some more suiters involved.  😉

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#47622 Quote
    In addition to Anime Detour, Furry Weekend Atlanta and Motor City Fur Con is ALSO happening April 7th-9th. In my opinion it wouldn’t be the best weekend to try to do anything; a lot of people will be away at multiple conventions (I know people going to all three Events)

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#47625 Quote
    Thanks for the reminders as I often forget what weekends are con weekends!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47904 Quote
    – PLEASE INSERT COIN AND TRY AGAIN –

Hey there!  For April there were some events I wanted to do, but none of this ever happened.  Most of this has mainly been stemming from burnout and some recovery from my 2-week road trip the middle-to-end of last month.  With that I apologize if there were some watching this thread when I first created it.

Moving forward, I am going to try to get a reservation out to the Super Bowl in Ramsey for another round of community bowling and as a reminder, the picnic is on May 20.  As far as other events go that are common for me to host, I may also see about doing another fursuit romp towards the start or end of May…Not sure yet.

Looking in the future at June, that month is open for the moment.  Might start up community mini-golf for the first time since last August.

In not getting too ahead of myself, stay tuned as I will have a new thread later with more information!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.