Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– April & May Events –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – April & May Events –

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Drake M. 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your events fox here!  Brief outline below of what I plan to setup for my usual events for April and May in a nutshell.  Feel free to provide input below or ask questions if any arise.

July and August coming soon!

– Mall Pre-Meet

– Rollerskating

– Fursuit Romps

– Community bowling somewhere in St. Paul + elsewhere

– Community Mini-Golf

– Sushi Gathering

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what I am here to help YOU do successfully

Furry Migration IT Help Desk Head + Registration Sub-Head - Serving all of your IT needs as well as helping YOU register for our convention successfully

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#51198 Quote
    Duluth Canal Meet!

April 21ST! Saturday. Noon tell whenever. ^^

Depending on weather and how the ground looks, it will be a boardwalk meat / picnic. If bad weather or ground is muddy. We will revert to Adventure zone.

SpidyTheWolfy

#51212 Quote
    Regarding mini-golf, Can-Can Wonderland (755 Prior Ave N, Saint Paul, MN) is amazing, and all ages friendly until 9:00 pm, after which it is 21+ (they have a bar). It is easily be the best mini-golf outing I have ever been on. The setting is an indoor warehouse, so weather is not a factor. They also have 20+ vintage arcade pinball machines, food and drink, and free ping pong!

Can Can Wonderland is closed on Mon, Tues & Wed, but open as follows:

Thursday: 11am–11pm
    Friday: 11am–2am
    Saturday: 10am–2am
    Sunday: 10am–10pm

While the cost to play mini-golf is $14 for ages 12 – 62 ($10 for under 12 and all military personnel). Groups of 15 or more receive a discount of $2 off for each person per mini golf game. Plus, they are willing to reserve tables for a group.

Finally, the mini golf course is ADA accessible, and they have ADA parking and access in the underground parking lot.

I am sure you can guess that I highly recommend this outing for mini-golf.

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

#51216 Quote
    Furbit – This place looks interesting and I will keep it on my list of places to look at.

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what I am here to help YOU do successfully

Furry Migration IT Help Desk Head + Registration Sub-Head - Serving all of your IT needs as well as helping YOU register for our convention successfully

#51222 Quote
    I’ve been to CanCan wonderland and it would be interesting to do a group outing there, However it gets REALLY busy there, especially on the Weekend and later at night on a weekend. It’s also a 21+ venue (they card at the door).

I don’t think this would be a Fursuit Friendly venue either, since there are some very tight spaces especially when it gets busy even if the staff are okay with it. I was bumping into people when I was there fairly often just wearing plain clothes. The Mini Golf sometimes gets backed up with a long wait, I’m not sure if they do reservations on the golf or not (that would be something to look into)

-- MNFurs Photography Head --

Want a Photographer at an event? Have a question about the MNFurs Photography club? Want to help out with Photography or Videography at an event? PM me!

#51224 Quote
    Yarrick –

As I previously mentioned, Can Can Wonderland is only a 21+ venue after 9:00 pm. It is all ages until then. Having been there several times, however, your other concerns have some merit, imo.

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

#51226 Quote
    We’ll see what happens with this when I reach out to them.

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

#51228 Quote
    – SMALL UPDATES! –

Hey there!  To give some small updates, I have sent e-mails off to to Can Can Wonderland and Skateville in Burnsville.  When/if I have any leads I will keep you all updated!

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

#51230 Quote
    Awesome!  Can Can Wonderland is a really cool place.  It would be neat to possibly do something there.  Also Skateville sounds fun, too.  I know they do private events often.  Can’t wait to hear more!

Yo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

#51231 Quote
    Otto – Yeah, this place looks fun and I have never been there, but have heard of it.  Have not received a response from them yet.

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

#51480 Quote
    – ROLLERSKATING ~ SMALL UPDATE –

Hey there, Events fox here!  I have a small lead on rollerskating.  I am going to try for the start of May for arranging something as I have other possible plans for the mid to end of April.

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX