Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– April & May Events –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – April & May Events –

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your events fox here!  Brief outline below of what I plan to setup for my usual events for April and May in a nutshell.  Feel free to provide input below or ask questions if any arise.

July and August coming soon!

– Mall Pre-Meet

– Rollerskating

– Fursuit Romps

– Community bowling somewhere in St. Paul + elsewhere

– Community Mini-Golf

– Sushi Gathering

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#51198 Quote
    Duluth Canal Meet!

April 21ST! Saturday. Noon tell whenever. ^^

Depending on weather and how the ground looks, it will be a boardwalk meat / picnic. If bad weather or ground is muddy. We will revert to Adventure zone.

SpidyTheWolfy

#51212 Quote
    Regarding mini-golf, Can-Can Wonderland (755 Prior Ave N, Saint Paul, MN) is amazing, and all ages friendly until 9:00 pm, after which it is 21+ (they have a bar). It is easily be the best mini-golf outing I have ever been on. The setting is an indoor warehouse, so weather is not a factor. They also have 20+ vintage arcade pinball machines, food and drink, and free ping pong!

Can Can Wonderland is closed on Mon, Tues & Wed, but open as follows:

Thursday: 11am–11pm
    Friday: 11am–2am
    Saturday: 10am–2am
    Sunday: 10am–10pm

While the cost to play mini-golf is $14 for ages 12 – 62 ($10 for under 12 and all military personnel). Groups of 15 or more receive a discount of $2 off for each person per mini golf game. Plus, they are willing to reserve tables for a group.

Finally, the mini golf course is ADA accessible, and they have ADA parking and access in the underground parking lot.

I am sure you can guess that I highly recommend this outing for mini-golf.

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

#51216 Quote
    Furbit – This place looks interesting and I will keep it on my list of places to look at.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#51222 Quote
    I’ve been to CanCan wonderland and it would be interesting to do a group outing there, However it gets REALLY busy there, especially on the Weekend and later at night on a weekend. It’s also a 21+ venue (they card at the door).

I don’t think this would be a Fursuit Friendly venue either, since there are some very tight spaces especially when it gets busy even if the staff are okay with it. I was bumping into people when I was there fairly often just wearing plain clothes. The Mini Golf sometimes gets backed up with a long wait, I’m not sure if they do reservations on the golf or not (that would be something to look into)

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#51224 Quote
    Yarrick –

As I previously mentioned, Can Can Wonderland is only a 21+ venue after 9:00 pm. It is all ages until then. Having been there several times, however, your other concerns have some merit, imo.

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

#51226 Quote
    We’ll see what happens with this when I reach out to them.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51228 Quote
    – SMALL UPDATES! –

Hey there!  To give some small updates, I have sent e-mails off to to Can Can Wonderland and Skateville in Burnsville.  When/if I have any leads I will keep you all updated!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51230 Quote
    Awesome!  Can Can Wonderland is a really cool place.  It would be neat to possibly do something there.  Also Skateville sounds fun, too.  I know they do private events often.  Can’t wait to hear more!

Yo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

#51231 Quote
    Otto – Yeah, this place looks fun and I have never been there, but have heard of it.  Have not received a response from them yet.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51480 Quote
    – ROLLERSKATING ~ SMALL UPDATE –

Hey there, Events fox here!  I have a small lead on rollerskating.  I am going to try for the start of May for arranging something as I have other possible plans for the mid to end of April.

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#52193 Quote
    Drake – I will be going if this happens!  Also, I would be willing to help you with setup or anything if needed.

– Otto

Yo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

#52194 Quote

Drake – I will be going if this happens! Also, I would be willing to help you with setup or anything if needed.

Thanks Otto and this is definitely noted…Unfortunately life and work has taken over and along with personal endeavors both fun and family-related, I’ve had limited to focus on a lot of this.  Also trying to stay sane and not become burned out too.

I am itching to do a fursuit romp though and I am currently slating June 9 at a familiar venue.  Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.