Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Aquatifur 2017 (space available) Room/Rideshare

Home Forums Conventions Aquatifur 2017 (space available) Room/Rideshare

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jamisen Jamisen 4 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hey there everyone, i guess we’re just getting an early start on planning again. Anyways I’ve booked a room for Aquatifur 2017 and I have room/rideshare space available. The room booked can have up to 4 occupants, but if there is enough interest early enough i might upgrade to an 8-person room.(which would be cheaper for everyone) This would be the cost for the room.
    4-person room about $173 per person
    8-person room about $148 per person
    Currently I’m looking for 2-6 more people to split the costs with. Also ill be driving down so if anyone needs a ride ill have room for up to 4 people

Currently going:
    -Juniper (me)
    -Rikkoshaye
    -Kamon
    -Buckeye (T)
    -Cliff (T)

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Juniper Juniper.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Juniper Juniper.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Juniper Juniper.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Juniper Juniper.
    #48428 Quote
    Hey, I enjoyed our time at Fur Squared. I could probably come and share a room with you
    #48429 Quote
    I may be interested in a room spot depending on price

#48430 Quote
    Well I did some fuguring, and here is what ive come up with. This would be the cost for the room.
    4-person room about $173 per person
    8-person room about $148 per person
    I hope to get 8 people to go because it would save everyone a little money.

And Thank you for reminding me I’ll add the info to the main post as well.

#48432 Quote
    Okay Kamon! Ill add your name to the list, and I added the price to the main post as well. Also if you know of anyone, who may be interested in going let them know were looking to get 8 people to go for the best deal for everyone
    #48451 Quote
    This sounds like a lot of fun, and I haven’t been down to Wisconsin Dells in years! It’s also the weekend after my birthday 🙂

I’d like to be a tentative yes if there is room still available (mostly because I would also need a ride). Hopefully we can also meet in person if you wanted to vet me or anything like that, ideally before Furry Migration!

#48452 Quote

This sounds like a lot of fun, and I haven’t been down to Wisconsin Dells in years! It’s also the weekend after my birthday
    I’d like to be a tentative yes if there is room still available (mostly because I would also need a ride). Hopefully we can also meet in person if you wanted to vet me or anything like that, ideally before Furry Migration!

Sure i can put you down as a tentative yes, and there should be plenty of room as Ill be taking a Ford Expedition that can seat up to 8 people. Would you be bringing a fursuit with?(if there are enough fursuiters may need to take 2 vehicles to accomidate every thin) Also if your planning to go to FurryMigration ill be attending and we could meet then

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Juniper Juniper.
    #48464 Quote
    I don’t own a fursuit, as I’m new to the fandom and don’t have much of a fursona fleshed out yet, so hopefully that should lessen your space requirements somewhat. I do plan on going to Furry Migration, though 🙂
    #48501 Quote
    When would you need the money by? Because I am very interested in this. I would probably also need a ride.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX