Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Auction! Win a Toothless and Pie a Board Member in the Face!

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics MNFurs 2014 Summer Picnic General Discussion Auction! Win a Toothless and Pie a Board Member in the Face!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hey everyone, I kept meaning to post this sooner but life kept getting in the way. (Bad life!)

Anyways we will be doing a sort of auction/raffle this year for the picnic to raise money. There won’t be badges this picnic as well, but what will you be vying for? There are seven items, one of which I know many of you will be eager, extremely eager for!

1 Build-a-Bear How To Train Your Dragon Toothless Plush

Yes. This is that same Toothless that sold out in under a day at virtually every Build-a-Bear known. The one they haven’t restocked yet despite huge demand. The one that you need!

With the Toothless there will be six pies. Pies… why pies? Because those pies are tied to names. Namely, the names of Aerak, Kellic, Kurst, Lego, Ridayah, and Yarrick. You will be bidding on a chance to put that pie in the face of the person attached to the name! The person with the highest bid will get the right to put that pie smack dab in their face. BUT. They get a chance to counter – you see, they can bid too to keep from being pied in the face, so you have to keep going up with them to stop it! Can you ensure all six board members get pies to the face?

I bet you can do it. Let’s do this!

Feel free to comment here with any questions!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.