Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– August Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – August Events Discussion –

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  With Furry Migration being the weekend of August 25, part of me wants to do one more event before then…I was thinking a fursuit romp, sushi gathering, or mini-golf.  As a matter of fact, we have not done mini-golf for a while now.  For a date I was thinking sometime on the weekend of August 12.  With this I have questions below for all of you fuzz balls!  😀

SIDE NOTE:  Community Bowling will not start up again ’till after FM.  The middle to end of September might have an interesting event…Currently gathering information on it.

– Fursuit Romp?

– Sushi Gathering?

– Community Mini-Golf?

– Something else that is NOT a listed event above?

– Saturday or Sunday on the weekend of August 12?

Discuss discuss!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48856 Quote
    I am curious about the minigolf. Where has it been held or where are you looking at? The only thing that ever comes to mind for me is Moose Mountain at the Mall of America since it can be year round.
    #48857 Quote

I am curious about the minigolf. Where has it been held or where are you looking at? The only thing that ever comes to mind for me is Moose Mountain at the Mall of America since it can be year round.

In the past we’ve been to Putt’er There Golf which is right next to Como Zoo & Conservatory and then Lilli Putt in Coon Rapids.

Moose Mountain is a lot of fun too, but I am looking for outdoor ones so people can suit too.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#48862 Quote
    I rather enjoyed Lilli Putt, I think that one worked well.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#48884 Quote

I rather enjoyed Lilli Putt, I think that one worked well.

Noted, thanks Snow!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#48889 Quote
    I’m up for another mini golf outing; it’s been fun playing mini golf in our fursuits at Putt’er There Golf and Lilli Putt . 🙂
    #48891 Quote

I’m up for another mini golf outing; it’s been fun playing mini golf in our fursuits at Putt’er There Golf and Lilli Putt

Thanks for the input Renton!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#48994 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Grr, the Event floofy gods really do not want me doing events this month…Unfortunately I may have to back out of this weekend due to a family commitment.

After FM though many things will be starting back up.  Speaking of which…*Works on a new thread with that information*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.