Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Ayo I’m Arctic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hey there! I go by Arctic, I’ve been a furry since around ’09/’10 when I was living out in Colorado and got formally introduced to the fandom through some fellow mil furs. Major life events kept me from participating in much of anything for the last 8 or 9 years, but now that things have started to calm down I’m trying to get back into the mix while polishing up my (extremely) rusty drawing skills.

Myself, I’m an early 30s software/database admin working out of Hopkins, and I heard about MNFurs while searching information on local furry communities here in MN. I’m big on gaming in my spare time, always up for a game of Phasmo or other multiplayer spooky games.

My sona is a blue/white/grey wolf with wings, has been since forever (though now I might switch him a bit.

#60582 Quote
    Hi Arctic. I’d be up for a game of Phasmo. I bought it in a Steam sale and haven’t had the chance to play it yet

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#60947 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Arctic!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.