Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Before The Party & During ~ Public Ice Skating –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    – ICE SKATING –

Hey there!  The Oval has public ice skating that is open to the general public on the weekends on the outdoor rink.  Thankfully they have a couple 2-hour open skating sessions before and during the party.  Feel like adding more fun to your Saturday before and during the party?  Come and join me and others as I plan to be there to enjoy some skating.  All details are below!

As a side note, if anyone has questions/concerns during open skating then find me.  If I am not on the rink anywhere than I may be back up by our reserved rooms.

OPEN SKATING SESSIONS :  1:00 – 3:00 & 7:30 – 9:30

ADMISSION:  $7

SKATE RENTAL COST:  $5 (You can also bring your own skates)

PRICING INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

SKATING SCHEDULE:  RIGHT HERE

Next up is the important stuff as the outdoor ice rink goes by rules of the Oval.  However, I also want to highlight some items here for those that plan to skate in or out of fursuit.

FURSUIT ICE SKATING:  If you plan to skate in fursuit, I strongly suggest that you have a handler with you. If you are comfortable skating on your own then please be mindful of other skaters around you as they will be curious and may want to interact, get a hug, photo, etc. Lastly, be smart and be safe around others!

CHANGING:  Public restrooms, but I suggest you come in under armor ahead of time or whatever you were under your fursuit. There is no private changing areas in the public changing areas.  This goes for anyone needing to change into fursuit or other clothing items in general.

NOTICE:  Just as a reminder, we do not have access to our room ’till 2:00.  Please keep any and all personal belongings keep in your vehicle or in a bag out of site in public skating changing area.  I also do not recommend leaving fursuit totes or storage alike due to it being a public space.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: More stuff!
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Because more stuff!
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Thread title update

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.