Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Beggining of Modern Furry

Home Forums General Discussions Writing Beggining of Modern Furry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    So I finally got around to explaining why Furry Migration’s Guest of Honor Ken Fletcher and Reed Waller are, well, the Begging of modern Furry.

Did you know it can be argued that furry started right here Minneapolis?

We take a trip back to 1977, understanding what was happening in the art and culture of the time.  Be aware, we are talking about the counter culture of the 1970’s so we are at upper limits of PG-13.  But this is historical facts, this is analysis, this is why we have Furry.

Look in the media section of writing and you will find full document.  Feel free to comment as it is still a work in progress.

#29577 Quote
    Finally getting around to replying.

The history of this fandom – well, fandom in general – has always fascinated me. The fact that you have pin pointed what you believe to be the birthplace of furry is something that I have never heard before – most of the time I hear speculation about it’s development but never that one moment that defines the genre.

I think thus far it is a very well written article and I hope others take the time to read it as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.