Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Big Thrill Factory Outing

Home Forums Events Big Thrill Factory Outing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    – FINAL UPDATES –

I was conversing with Norm yesterday and he informed me of something not shared here.  This is important information for attendees so please read !

With this being a group event at Big Thrill Factory, a group rate was paid and therefore, ten people are already pre-paid.  This being said, Norm or myself (not both) will have ten BTF Play Cards available.  Each card comes loaded with the unlimited attractions part of the event package (this excludes bowling and mini-golf as that is extra).  The cards also have the 2-hour time frame loaded on it so once you swipe it at whatever activity you do, that will start the 2-hour time limit.

Also, if anyone is still interested in playing past the 4:00 event end time, it is then your own expenses.

For any ten attendees wanting one of the pre-paid cards, talk to me or Norm.  In order to help out with the total costs to be able to host this event, there will be a small charge for one of the ten cards.  I am going to let Norm talk more about that.

What if there is more then ten people?  Does this mean more play cards?  Do not worry…If we end up having more people attending, we will be informing the manager we have spoken with about the updated numbers.  This will also give us more benefits to our group rate as well as more cards

Why is bowling and mini-golf not part of the group event?  Because this is the rules of the venue.  Even in a large group event, it is still excluded…No way for us to get around it.  You must pay extra for those two attractions at BTF.

How come I did not get a play card?  Please talk to me or Norm if you never card.  Everyone who is part of our group will be getting one.

For a final reminders re-cap, I have decided that if people are hungry, you can order food at the BTF cafe area.  They have a nice variety of food items and they are quite good.

For people splitting up into groups that have suiters, we want at least one or two handlers present to assist.

Finally, I will be running around in Norm’s suit if you need to find me and talk.  Norm will be out of suit as a handler.

Norm, please feel free to chime in if there is anything I missed or want to add.

Thank you everybody and see you Saturday !

~ Drake M.

~ Norm

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Updates

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#25226 Quote
    I figure I should add that the actual price per card will be $19.80 after the group discount. Please have cash that day I’ll have some change. After the initial cards go the rest of the transactions will be taken care of by the front cashier.

Depending on the weather some activities may be limited (trampolines, rock wall, spider climb/big slide [and if you pay the extra, mini golf]) but there is still a lot to do inside the venue regardless.

No matter what it will still be an awesome and fun day!

I used

the whole page

for this!

#25243 Quote
    I hope it’s not to late to say that I’m likely going to be there in suit and be trying to drag Vintage with me. so for now add us both as tentative.
    #25246 Quote

I hope it’s not to late to say that I’m likely going to be there in suit and be trying to drag Vintage with me. so for now add us both as tentative.

Awesome, see you two there hopefully!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#25247 Quote
    I will definitely be attending!
    #25248 Quote

I will definitely be attending!

Sounds good, I have added you to the attendance list!

Thus far, we have 23 people including those who are tentative.  Wonder if we can get more.  =)

*Wags*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25259 Quote
    Put me down for it. I should be able to make it. My car should be done with maintenance in time to make it there and hang out for a little bit. You’ll probably see me STILL tryingt9 get those damn speakers out of the game from last time. 😛 Or going at it on DDR. Haha
    #25260 Quote

Put me down for it. I should be able to make it.

Awesome, see you there !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25265 Quote
    Sadly I will be missing the this event as I will be out of town helping a furr that I am rooming with at migration finish his suit. Drake, Norm  Hears hoping that things go off with out a hitch. Good Luck and have a blast
    #25266 Quote

Sadly I will be missing the this event as I will be out of town helping a furr that I am rooming with at migration finish his suit. Drake, Norm Hears hoping that things go off with out a hitch. Good Luck and have a blast

Thank you for the update and good luck!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25283 Quote
    – PARTY ROOM INFORMATION –

Hello everyone coming to the BTF event…Tomorrow is the day that this is going to happen.  This post is here to share some other information about the event that attendees need to read.  I forgot to mention what is about to be shared in my last update thread.

We have a reserved party room that is located in the arcade area of the venue.  It is not very easy to spot as the entrance is kind of hidden in a corner.  I will have a shared Dropbox link with a diagram of where it is for a general idea.  If you still have troubles finding it, you can speak to the front desk staff.  Tell them you are with the MNFurs group or feel free to find myself or Norm as one of us may/will be near the entrance.

PARTY ROOM LOCATION: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0hjb0c9syqpaog/Screenshot.jpg?dl=0

– WEATHER UPDATE –

After keeping an eye on the forecast, it sounds like tomorrow it will be partly sunny and warm.  For those that decide to do mini-golf in or out of suit, please stay hydrated.  Again as a reminder, for anyone doing mini-golf in suit, please have a handler or two with you.

SEE EVERYONE THERE TOMORROW !

~ Drake M.

~ Norm

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25288 Quote
    I’ll be there as a handler for Norfox.
    #25290 Quote

I’ll be there as a handler for Norfox.

Okay.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25291 Quote
    See you tonight Drake :3
    #25294 Quote
    – TODAY IS THE DAY –

Yeah!  Today is the day!

Big Thrill outing…Get your thrill on!

Oh yeah!  Okay, I’m Done, lol

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.