Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Board Meeting Summary – Early March 2013

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times Board Meeting Summary – Early March 2013

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    General Notes

* Work on the MNFurs Charter is progressing.

* Information about an ‘Advanced Board Training’ class taught by representatives from MAP for Nonprofits (http://www.mapfornonprofits.org/) was presented to be held in early March, and as many board members have agreed to attend as possible.  The cost of attendance will be paid out of pocket by board members. *NOTE: The date of this has changed to late March.

* Reviewed how the open forum meeting went.

* MNFurs is looking into developing partnership agreements with related organizations in the Twin Cities area, both in terms of what other organizations have to offer as well as what we have to offer them.

#9948 Quote

@Ridayah said:
    * The convention website is in need of content creation staff, and looking for them is progressing.

Hi… *smile* Anyone interested in working on the convention website as a writer or artist drop me a PM. The site design is almost done, and I’ll need one or two people to help me get the initial content setup, and maybe a few more people down the road to help work with other departments to keep their content up-to-date.

I also need an artist to help create a background for a header section of the page as well as maybe a few small sketches to help spruce up other content on the site.

Again, feel free to PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.