Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Board Meeting Summary – Mid February 2013

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times Board Meeting Summary – Mid February 2013

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    General Notes

* The MNFurs board members will be receiving business cards for general MNFurs related duties by March 4th.

* The board has voted unanimously to approve that the board members will not receive volunteer hours for attending any meetings (community, con-com, etc).  Bylaws already precluded obtaining volunteer hours for board members for attending board meetings, this expands that to include any meeting.

* An MNFurs Charter will be written and posted which details the general notes about how MNFurs will work.  These will be the regulations that will be followed and the decisions made that are not designed to be part of the bylaws.  Any questions on this can be directed to the board via the Board Dialog forum.

* Information about an ‘Advanced Board Training’ class taught by representatives from MAP for Nonprofits (http://www.mapfornonprofits.org/) was presented to be held in early March, and as many board members have agreed to attend as possible.  The cost of attendance will be paid out of pocket by board members.

#9825 Quote
    Ridayah, I noticed under the community section it has been mentioned about a folder being made that will contain information for event runners and running an event with MNFurs (documentation). 

With me and Yarrick working in Events, perhaps we can assist in composing this document with you and/or other board members.  Hopefully this is an acceptable notion.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#9938 Quote
    Drake – sorry for the delay in response, I was out of the country all last week (and then some) with no internet access, but here’s the info:

Aerak’s the one working on a lot of that and I’m sure he’d appreciate the help.  He’s got a general guide written up, but there’ll be more to do with it so I’d poke him!  Again, sorry for the delay!

#9939 Quote

@Ridayah said:
    Drake – sorry for the delay in response, I was out of the country all last week (and then some) with no internet access, but here’s the info:

Aerak’s the one working on a lot of that and I’m sure he’d appreciate the help.  He’s got a general guide written up, but there’ll be more to do with it so I’d poke him!  Again, sorry for the delay!

Thanks for the reply back.  I will speak with him further at the community meeting on Thursday!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.