Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Brand New Furry in Minneapolis!

MNFurs Home Page Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Brand New Furry in Minneapolis!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey all! I’m JD, my sona’s name is Bentley! I’m a brand new fresh out of the closet furry! Found MNFurs through Facebook and have been following the posts!

Very new to all of this! But you have to start somewhere.

Little about me! Im 30, Bi, and in an open marriage! My husband is a non fur so he won’t be seen much but he seems to be supportive!

I work two customer service jobs, one of them for a Furry themed clothing brand.

I am a gamer, TTRPGr, and movie fan! So hey, if you want to meet a new friend I’m happy to chat!

#63234 Quote
    Hi JD. Welcome to MNFurs!

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

Current Template: page.php

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.