Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Checking In

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Checking In

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heya! Ignitex the Anthro here!

I haven’t been interacting much of at all in the MNfurs forum website here, but I have thought I would ask of:

– How others are doing or feeling so far?

– What could we expect going forward in 2021 and beyond?

– Will state or local meets return? With mask, social distancing, or vaccine precautions/requirements? Possibly all digital meetups?

Or any other questions or concerns too as well.

I’m hoping things can turn out to be much better in 2021 for sure!

#58472 Quote
    I’m feeling frazzled myself the world of COVID is a hard world.

I personally can not talk for MNFurs or the board. But as a member of the group this is what my magical 8-ball says.

I think local meets and events will be returning in 2021 it’s just when. The legal limitations right now prevent them from being well anything. Most parks are not allowing reservation of events and some of the ones are allowing 10 people in the reservation as a max. Ouch.

With that I suspect we will see more fursuit romps and other smaller groups stuff in summer.

But yeah I personally hope picnic and maybe a con will happen this year. We just need to get it down enough so we can legally meet up.

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#58474 Quote
    – Well I can say that pandemic fatigue has been hitting hard, but still hanging in there

– As 2021 moves I am not sure what to expect honestly between the still ongoing pandemic, new variants, & vaccination roll-outs…Just have to be patient and see

– I am hoping we can have meetups in the near future.  When these do happen, yes, we will want people wearing masks, still practicing social distancing, and other CDC guidelines.  Virtual events are in the works right now after a meeting with my Events co-head and one of our Discord moderators over the weekend

Hang in there, we will make it through this!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59102 Quote
    Welcome Ignitex, hope you enjoy the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.