Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

*clears throat* For me, it's still morning. I just got up, whoops.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs *clears throat* For me, it's still morning. I just got up, whoops.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hey, y’all. Furry here formerly from Nebraska but now I live in Hastings. I’m 21, taken, but would love to make some more furry friends!! Platonic is the way to go! I’m into video games (for example: Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Jackbox Party Packs, Cruis’n USA, Splatoon 2, etc.), board games (CAH, Munchkin, Joking Hazard, etc.), collecting figures (Funko, Amiibos, etc.), listening to music and thinking of writing music, and many other things!! I want to incorporate the furry fandom more into my life and I think that starts with friends! My furry friends already I care about deeply, I just want to be able to do more within the fandom, and I think I need some help. So there ya go! Feel free to message me anytime!!

(I have a few fersonas! A raccoon, a cat, and a fox so far. Hope that’s not weird?)

#53369 Quote
    Hello! It is a pleasure to meet you. I’m also into gaming. I play a lot of strategy games, tabletop rpgs (like Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons), and I also fancy myself a writer.
    #53370 Quote
    i just picked up dnd at a garage sale for $3! not sure how to even start haha…
    #53371 Quote
    Hello! My name is Nico. Welcome to Minnesota! I like playing board games as well, and I’m saving for a console of my own to play video games :p never had them as a kid.

ahhhh my fursonas are a raccoon/eagle hybrid, an interstellar malamute, and a simple lil wolf :3

Feel free to hit me up anytime twitter or telegram @procyonaves

#53375 Quote
    i always need more people for Munchkin!! and sweet fursonas!! they all sound so cool! nice fa too :3
    #53376 Quote

i just picked up dnd at a garage sale for $3! not sure how to even start haha…

Depending on the edition, I can definitely help you out. That, and physical D&D requires another person anyway. I wouldn’t mind helping you out.

#53378 Quote
    Hello Meadows and welcome to the MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you *paw shake*

I am part of the MNFurs staff (head of the Events Department) so please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#53639 Quote
    Hello and welcome Meadows!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.