Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Community Group Meeting, 11/7/12

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times Community Group Meeting, 11/7/12

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    First off, thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the 10/26/12 meeting.  For those of you who wanted to but couldn’'t, notes from the meeting should be online within a couple days.

The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 7th at 7:00pm at Willowgate Chinese Restaurant: 1885 Perimeter Drive, Roseville, MN

The Community Group is a committee for people within MNFurs looking to donate their time and talents for the continued growth and development of the MNFurs community.  The divisions of this group, run semi-autonomously, are tasked with everything from coordinating and assisting in events, to outreach programs, to researching new venues.  Simply put: There's a lot of stuff to do, and we need your help!

Anyone who is interested in helping is welcome to attend.

#8562 Quote
    bahhh its on bowling night and its so close to where I live.  I may just have to skip bowling.

Furry Migration Staff (Volunteers) & MNFurs Board Member.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Snap_E._Tiger

#8563 Quote
    Can't go, Matt & Kim concert. Couldn't go to the last one because of illness.  Ugh.
    #8565 Quote
    ill try and make it if I can
    #8596 Quote
    The agenda:

You may begin to notice job postings popping up in the Announcements forum for lead positions in the 3 Community Group subcommittees discussed at our last meeting.  The purpose of the upcoming meeting is simple: get the ball rolling.  There is a lot of work that needs to be done.  We need to get the subcommittees off the ground and running, we need people to staff each of the subcommittees, and we also have some tasks to hand out.

If anyone has any questions before hand, or if you’ll be unavailable for the meeting on Wednesday and still want to be involved, please email me at [email protected].

#8623 Quote
    Damn it all… 8:14pm is the last #32 bus that passes by that way on Wednesday. Getting there is easy enough, but getting home… whole different issue. You'd have to cross the Rosedale Mall entirely to reach the only other bus that goes into the area, #84 and hope it crosses with a busline that will get you home.

I can hitch a ride with someone, because people are awesome like that that I happen to know, but you may want to bare these things in mind when planning meetings. After all there's many a fur I know that would attend such meetings if we could just reach it!

I'd be happy to do the research on a good location that is bus friendly.

That is all.

<3 Farellemoon, who was not killed by Sandy last week, Hazzah!

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#8624 Quote
    Farelle: If you would like to research other locations, go for it.  It never hurts to have alternatives. =)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.