Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Construction Journal – Laktan

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting Construction Journal – Laktan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hello, just wanted to share my progress on my first suit with regular updates and stuff. This is Laktan, the main character of a webcomic I’m working on and a member of the Jultak, my original species.

This has been three years in the making and in that time, I’ve…

• replaced the ears
    • redesigned the species at least five times
    • gone on a year long hiatus because of school
    • graduated high school and turned 18

I’m glad that I made this myself rather than falling into the trap of wanting to commission an entire fullsuit early like other newcomers. This has been my summer project while I’ve been stuck at home and I plan to make a fullsuit eventually. As of now, I am almost done with the head and have thrown together the beginnings of feet paws in less than a week. I want to finish the head and make hands next to look presentable in photos. I’ll keep y’all posted. Let me know what you think, be it “you’re doing that all wrong.” or “cool!”

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Rai.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.