Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Date Change for First December Perkins Meet And Community Meeting – 12/13

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Date Change for First December Perkins Meet And Community Meeting – 12/13

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Just throwing this out there, but I would be down to hang out on the evening of Saturday the 20th like we normally would. I have one family event to go to that day, but that shouldn’t last too long. So if the change in schedule isn’t your cup of tea, we can still hang out on the normal days. There’s really nothing saying we can’t. You folks can show up if you want to. I’d be happy to see you. And if you don’t decide to go, that’s cool too, obviously. I know about wanting to hang out with friends but having conflicts with work or family or spouses.

So yeah, come hang out at the usual place for on the 20th if you want to. I’ll be there.

#28244 Quote
    To clarify TWO things:

Changing the Perkins Meet night DOES NOT alter the Caribou group. We do not set the date for those meetings as they are not MNFurs run events.

Caribou group is welcome to do whatever they want on these days. This only affects official MNFurs meetups and does not and should not affect any unofficial/side groups such as Caribou.

Also this date change is only TEMPORARY. Come after the Holiday party, on Jan 17th we will REVERT BACK to the old schedule. Then everything will line up the way it has been for years.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Yarrick.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.