Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Deirdre

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hello All,

This is Dei, running to hold the seat I was offered as an interim appointment a few months back.
    For those who don’t know me, I have been working the Videogames room at Furry Migration for the past three years. This year I have moved on to trying to help the con as the Staffing admin for this year. Oddly enough even cons need “HR” who knew? ^.~
    On the MN Furs side, I ran the Fall 2016 picnic with the help of Jac as the Board liaison. In the past few months, I have been overseeing the establishment of staff for the MN Furs organization as we try to migrate nearly all of the administrative functions away from the board. To me, the board should be there to be the voice of the community, not just officers elected by the community that fills out all of the staffing needs of the organization too.

I originally did not intend to run for this next term in office, but seeing the progress made and how receptive the organization seems to be, I feel my continued presence for a full term would be helpful.

For my personal background; I have been a fur since the late 90s, but like many only became active recently. I work in Information Technology in the real world and a silly cookie loving (cha)kat in the online world. My educational background is Information and Telecommunications Technology (Associates) with a Business Administration (Bachelors) degree.

I look forward to your questions and hope to answer as many as I can,

-Dei-

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jac.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Chakat Deirdre. Reason: Added the intro

For the cookies!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.