Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Discord code not working

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements Discord code not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    I tried typing in the code to be able to text in the mnfurs discord server, but it said the code
    #63364 Quote
    was wrong.

I tried resetting to get a new code twice, but it kept saying it was wrong, even though I was copy/pasting it to the input page.

What do I do?

#63365 Quote
    Where you  using the link at the bottom of the website? https://discord.gg/4r6tRNV

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#63366 Quote
    I used the link in the post about there being an mnfurs discord.
    #63373 Quote
    I’m really at a loss for what to do.
    #63374 Quote

I’m really at a loss for what to do.

What issue(s) are you still having?

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#63377 Quote
    To post in the mnfurs discord server, I need to type in my phone number. (No problem there.)

Then I get sent a text via messages about a security code, and then some other code after that.

Neither of these codes are working now,(the security code used to, never the second one) and I tried to reset and get new codes 4 times. I got new codes, but they don’t work either.

#63382 Quote

To post in the mnfurs discord server, I need to type in my phone number. (No problem there.) Then I get sent a text via messages about a security code, and then some other code after that. Neither of these codes are working now,(the security code used to, never the second one) and I tried to reset and get new codes 4 times. I got new codes, but they don’t work either.

Hello Pan! My name is Rico and I help administrate the MNFurs discord server. Due to the increase in bots on Discord, we had to increase the verification level on the server to protect the users. Because of this, to join the server, you must have a verified phone number on your discord account.

what's the point of account switcher on discord if i can only verify one of them with my phone? : r/discordapp

This can be done in the Discord application. Though do note:

• If your phone number isn’t US based, change the +1 to the correct country code, if your phone is US based, you can leave it as +1
    • Your phone must be able to receive SMS messages to get the verification code
    • Your phone number must not already be used on another discord account

If the verification number is not working, because this is a Discord feature, there is not much we can do to assist sadly. I recommend reaching out to Discord support if you continue to have issues.

Neither of these codes are working now

When you say not working. What do you mean? Are you getting an error message? If so, whats the error?

Best of luck!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DrRaccoon.

Furry Migration Staff (Video Head & Digital Signage) & MNFurs President.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#63385 Quote
    Bizarre. I didn’t think my phone number was an issue since it always put me on step 2.

When I type in the security code, it says the code is invalid, even though it’s brand new. That is the message I’m getting, and I believe I got a similar answer for the second code as well.

I’ll look into the phone number thing you suggested. Thanks.

#63428 Quote
    Any luck?

Furry Migration Staff (Video Head & Digital Signage) & MNFurs President.

#63435 Quote
    Yes. That worked. Thank you for your help.

Sorry for the delayed response. I was very busy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.