Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's April Mall Pre-Meet ~ CANCELLED –

Home Forums Events – Drake's April Mall Pre-Meet ~ CANCELLED –

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Your events Fox here!  It’s been what feels like a decade since I have done one of these…Last one was some time in 2014 or 2015.  What am I talking about?  It’s a mall pre-meet where we get together for a couple of hours before the west metro (or Perkins) meet and romp around a mall.  I have decided to go back to the traditional spot for these and that is the Ridgedale Center which is close to Perkins.  Come out and join me and others for some mall roaming, shopping, fun socializing, food noms, and whatever else happens.

All of the details are below!

WHAT:  Drake’s April Mall Pre-Meet

WHERE:  Ridgedale Center

ADDRESS:  12401 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305

WHEN:  Saturday April 14, 2018

TIME FRAME:  2:00p – 4:00

MEETING LOCATION:  South entrance – Table area inside – By Chpotle and Subway

MEETING LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  RIGHT HERE

PARKING:  Parking lot area near south entrance (refer to above screenshot link for entrance location)

WHO:  You and you and you and you and you…Oh!  Also you!

RSVP?:  Sure so others can see that you are coming and then more will want to come and hang out 🙂

WHY:  Fun, socializing, mall, exercise, fuzzy brethren, etc…

WHAT TO BRING:  Yourself, money for shopping & food, other furs

FURSUITS:  They are NOT allowed, but feel free to wear ears and tails

ATTENDANCE LIST (T = TENTATIVE): Drake, Midnight (T), Renton Whitetail (T), Tavern (T), Red (T), Pepper + 1

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#51223 Quote
    I happen to be free that day, so there’s a possibility that I can go to it. 🙂
    #51227 Quote

I happen to be free that day, so there’s a possibility that I can go to it.

Okay cool !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#51275 Quote
    I should be free that day! I havent been to a meet up yet so I am seeing my options here. c:

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

#51277 Quote

I should be free that day! I havent been to a meet up yet so I am seeing my options here. c:

Okay cool

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51303 Quote
    Bf and I will be there
    #51434 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey there!  There is a big winter storm system expected to travel through the cities this weekend.  Please watch this thread as I may cancel if the weather turns bad.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51436 Quote
    Looks baaaaad
    #51467 Quote
    Is the meeting still going on? Im ok with driving there as long as someone else shows up besides me
    #51468 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE + CANCELLATION –

Hey there, Events fox here (also thanks Red for inquiring)…I am going to cancel today’s mall pre-meet.  Been looking at multiple weather reports and most continue to tell me it’s suppose to be bad as the day progresses.  I will post again when I decide on a date to reschedule.

For those that are out and about today, please be safe!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51469 Quote
    Good call. I’ve grown tired of trying to drive out in snow storms like this, and it just doesn’t seem worthy doing so today. Hopefully, there will be a weekend that’s nicer for us to do another mall meetup. 🙂
    #51471 Quote
    Yeah, after what feels like the rest of this month, I will not have to worry about weather effecting events.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.