Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Mall & Fish Outing THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Mall & Fish Outing THANK YOU –

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    – TOMORROW –

Hey there!  My mall & fish outing is tomorrow starting at 1:00.  Going to hang out at the MoA before sushi.

See everyone there tomorrow who is going!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#31191 Quote
    – THIS AFTERNOON –

Hey there!  This afternoon starts my mall & fish outing.  I have added some more names to my attendance list for the mall and sushi tonight.  I can fit 5-6 more people in my reservation for sushi for anyone still interested.

Also at sushi tonight Ajax is joining us and he is celebrating his birthday early.  For those attending, join me in helping celebrate his special day!

See everyone there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#31200 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Thank you everyone who came out to hang out at the mall and then going out for sushi afterwards.

Had a nice turnout and everyone seemed to be having fun!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31201 Quote
    Thank you drake it was awesome I had lots of fun. This whole weekend was awesome thanks to everyone who worked to make the picnic happen it was a great event to get to meet you guys at
    #31207 Quote
    Kalan, I am glad you had fun.  I also hope that you had a safe drive back as you said it was 3-ish hours from the cities.

Hope to see and talk to you again in the future!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.